Friday, December 16, 2011

The Blog And You

While Darcy and I may be the only ones able to post on here, it becomes dull and boring if you only get the occasional post from us.

That's where you come in!

This here is a blog for everypony in our group. So here's the low-down on how you can all use it for yourselves!:

Send yours truly here an email (my address is located on the right!) about what you want posted and I will make a post on your behalf. This is great for when you want to give yourself a nice, clean page for your post or if you have a ton of details and the RDN page just doesn't have the space or organization you want.

I would prefer it to be copy/paste-able but that's not entirely necessary.

Looking forward to seeing some new posts around here!
~PhoenixSwift

2 comments:

  1. Is it okay if I set up a fic here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'm sure I can work something out. Toss me an email with some information and we can do something!

    ReplyDelete