Monday, December 5, 2011

Pony, I am disappoint...

Hello, everypony.

Now, the last meet up brought up a few interesting dilemmas. One of which was the weather. I am glad to know everyone got home in one piece from what I have heard.

The other one being a very pressing matter.
It turns out one individual placed it upon themselves to swear at one of the employees of Sentry Box, which offended him greatly. This kind of action will not be tolerated. I expect everyone to be at least PG13. And even more so, be as pony as you can be.

I don't expect you to be "perfect little angels", even I swear on the odd occasion. However, understand that Sentry Box is a family friendly place.

I will allow slip-ups. But I will not in any way allow deliberate use of profanity.

2 comments:

  1. On the subject of weather, four of us may or may not have been playing in the snow of the parking lot while/after everypony else left.

    To the serious matter at hand: I do agree with this completely. I don't know how many times I've warned or mentioned that such a thing is downright rude to some people. And now that it has happened, hopefully we'll take steps to avoid doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to make it to the last meeting (due to work and the weather)but yah, I think we all could use a reminder that we are lucky to have a place like Sentry Box to have our meet ups at.

    ReplyDelete